Special 9 Day Class On Advanced Alchemy Work Sun August 25th to Monday September 2nd
$1,800.00 – $2,220.00
A special nine day class on advanced work including minerals, metals, the and the philospher’s stone.
You may pay the full $1800 up front or put a non-refundable $250 to hold your spot, and then the site admin will contact you for payment arrangement to be completed prior to start of class. The balance has to be paid in full 1 week before class. See option for this below.
We will cover the theories on metallic alchemy and also provides practical examination of both the wet and dry methods, the acetate path, and antimony. We also contrast these methods with alchemical works of India (rasashastra). Robert Bartlett is the only teacher in the world who teaches on these subjects in such a detailed, practical format.
For this class there is a free day on the 4th day and the 6th day; we will be planning a outing on those days for the benefit of our German students.
If you want to save time and money, you may want to consider staying at our five acre ranch! It creates an immersive experience as there is much discussion and work that goes on after hours. It builds rapport with the other students as well.
We have a community trailer available for washing and showering, cooking, and just relaxing and conversation.
There are three options below to choose from, please see below for details. Note that although this is a nine day course, there is a free day on the 4th day and the 6th day when we will be planning a outing for the benefit of our German students, so there are only seven days total.
- Water Info-properties/gunas/types and contaminants/collection of rain and dew
- Separation of Elements
- Rectification/ use as Universal Elements
- Generations in the Three Kingdoms
- Archaeus of Water
- Oil of Egg
- Introduction to Mineral Works of Animal Origin: Red Coral, Egg Shell Bhasma, Sea Shells
- Introduction to Practical Mineral Alchemy
- History and Materials
- The Athanor
- Methods for working with the mineral realm
- Why Antimony?
- Working with Antimony in the Laboratory
- Preparation of Kermes Mineral
- Preparation of the Glass of Antimony
- Regulus of Antimony
- Alloys and Amalgams
- Tinctures from Antimony
- Via Humida, Via Sicca
- The Acetate Path
- History and Theory of the Acetate Path
- Preparation of metal and mineral Acetates
- Dry Distillation
- Purification of Products
- Opus Saturni
- Indian Metallic Medicines
- A History of Rasa Shastra
- Methods and Materials
- Comparisons with Western Alchemical Works
- Making Furnaces and Crucibles
- Preparation of Metal Bhasmas
- Sublimation of Materials
No Camping, Camping, Trailer (3 Spots), Cabin (1 spot or 1 couple)